1. Dinner prices are 27GBP for IOP members and 32GBP for non-members.
Cheques made payable to "IOP East Anglia Branch" should be sent to
Dr Lisa Jardine-Wright, Cavendish Laboratory, J J Thomson Ave, Cambridge, CB3 0HE
2. Required entries are marked with an *
3. Bookings will close at 5pm on 30th June 2013 after which this form will no longer be available.
4. All future communication, will be via the email address given in this form so please use an address that you use regularly.
- Fresh mozzarella with honeyed fig, fresh mint and leaf salad (V)
- Twice-baked parmesan, sun-dried tomato and chorizo Souffle
- Fresh fettucine with Dolcelatte, toasted pine nuts, courgette ribbons and basil oil (V)
- Seared fillet of pork with caramelised apples, apricots and Calvados gravy with creamy mash
- Maple pecan toffee tart with Amaretto cream
- Filter coffee and chocolate mint wafers
* If you have additional dietary requirements please email Dr Jardine-Wright at ljw21 suffix "@cam.ac.uk" with the subject line "IOP EAB Dinner".
View IoP Summer Dinner in a larger map